No announcement yet.

63 Champ (or any) Rocker Panels

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Body / Glass: 63 Champ (or any) Rocker Panels

    I am replacing the floors in my '63 Champ. The rocker panels (esp. the left one) have rusted and I am replacing them along with the floor pans. I have received NOS rockers from SI today, but they are only the outer skin. So I need to fabricate the inner and top edges, I gather. My old panel has some kind of plastic foam inside of it. Is this functional or just someone's shortcut? Should the panels be hollow, or does it matter? Sounds like getting a complete 3-sided panel (top. inside and curved outside) is not an option. Anyone have advice along these lines?

  • #2
    If you call Classic Enterprises they have the complete Box section. 715 234 4677 in WI.

    A "Turning Wheels" Advertiser.
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner


    • #3
      Agreed on Classic Enterprises. We are fortunate to have them, and all of the Studebaker repair panels that they produce. I was just on there, looking for C cab repairs. The step reproduction, floor panels, fender and door patches look amazing, and will save me a lot of work.