X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCDave51
    replied
    Originally posted by jackb View Post
    ...and you don't have the generator or regulator shown in the diagram....likely some others....
    Ha ha - given that this was your very own Champ and did the amazing powertrain swap - you would certainly know!

Yes, an alternator now sits there, way over towards the fender. Hoping to source a slightly smaller belt than the 15549 (11AV1395) that’s on there now...have only 1/8” or less clearance to fender liner!

Leave a comment:

• StudeRich
    replied
    Originally posted by jackb View Post
    ...and you don't have the generator or regulator shown in the diagram....likely some others....
    This Diagram looks great to me, has BOTH the Six and V8 Generators.

Leave a comment:

• jackb
    replied

Leave a comment:

• thehotrodder
    replied
    Also what I did is I took the same schematic that 62champ posted to staples and had the copy machine people make me an “engineer print”. So I could read it. Good luck

Leave a comment:

• NCDave51
    replied
    Very much appreciated!

Leave a comment:

• 62champ
    replied
    I think that might be all you got back in the day - probably not enough difference to make up a new version...

Leave a comment:

• NCDave51
    started a topic Champ wiring diagram?

Champ wiring diagram?

The pinkish paper service manual I have titled “Studebaker Truck Shop Manual” intended to cover the “2E through 8E series”. At the end of Group (section) 1 there are a few wiring diagrams.

The last one I see for 1/2 and 3/4 ton trucks is titled “4E and later”.

Will this suffice for the Champ trucks (5E+) or is there an addendum someone might have and capture a pic for me?

Just wanting to see how much of the extra ballasts and CBs/fuses I see installed were meant to be there or not. Thanks in advance.
Working...
X