Announcement

Collapse

Get more Tips, Specs and Technical Data!

Did you know... this Forum is a service of the Studebaker Drivers Club? For more technical tips, specifications, history and tech data, visit the Tech Tips page at the SDC Homepage: www.studebakerdriversclub.com/tips.asp
See more
See less

Installing Quarter Windows in 56 Wagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body: Installing Quarter Windows in 56 Wagon

I've just finished putting the windows back in my 56 Wagon. The attached are some of my notes that might be useful for someone working on a wagon in the future. By the way, working on a wagon can be a lot of fun. You have a big roof to store things, a huge trunk to store things and an extra workbench in the back. Installing Wagon Windows.pdf
    http://www.rustyrestorations.org/index.php
    sigpic

Originally posted by clarkwd View Post
    I've just finished putting the windows back in my 56 Wagon. The attached are some of my notes that might be useful for someone working on a wagon in the future. By the way, working on a wagon can be a lot of fun. You have a big roof to store things, a huge trunk to store things and an extra workbench in the back. [ATTACH]n1826561[/ATTACH]
    Nicely done. Should work for 1954-1959 two door wagons. Thank you.
    RadioRoy, specializing in AM/FM conversions with auxiliary inputs for iPod/satellite/CD player. In the old car radio business since 1985.

17A-S2 - 50 Commander convertible
    10G-C1 - 51 Champion starlight coupe
    10G-Q4 - 51 Champion business coupe
    4H-K5 - 53 Commander starliner hardtop
    5H-D5 - 54 Commander Conestoga wagon
    56B-D4 - 56 Commander station wagon
    60V-L6 - 60 Lark convertible

Comment

That is very helpful info Bill, thank you very much for posting that.
      It is very helpful that you mentioned WHERE the Materials came from, that is one thing many people leave out of this kind of Instruction Story.

I have Downloaded that PDF file to my Files, as all 2 Door Wagon owners should.

Some of it concerning the rear most Glass should even help owners of '57 to '62 4 Door Wagons, even though the Seals for those Have recently become available.
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

Working...
      X