Paxton sn 60 repair manual?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engine: Paxton sn 60 repair manual?

Looking for a printable version for an SN 60 repair manual/service manual.

Thanks

The Avanti shop manual has a section on the Paxton's. That may be a good start.
    78 Avanti RQB 2792
    64 Avanti R1 R5408
    63 Avanti R1 R4551
    63 Avanti R1 R2281
    62 GT Hawk V15949
    56 GH 6032504
    56 GH 6032588
    55 Speedster 7160047
    55 Speedster 7165279

Comment

Nevermind fixed.
      Last edited by Lowrey; 12-20-2019, 11:03 PM.

Comment

I suspect you mean the glitch, or whatever, on this site is fixed; and not that your supercharger is fixed, and you no longer want the manual.
        Do you still want a copy of the manual?
        I'm also curious why you say "printable" copy. I can print a copy, and mail it in an envelope. Payment by Paypal. That's safer for you than downloading material from a stranger, but more expensive.
        I bought a copy of a genuine SN 60 Paxton repair/service manual a few years ago. I had never seen one before, although I collect material like that. I had to replace two missing pages with edited material from a VS 57 manual, but the results were pretty good. I sold a couple of copies, and had no complaints.
        It's from Paxton Products, dated May 1965, and is 25 pages, including the cover and a few of my notes. There are 3 full page illustrations, and 4 smaller ones. There are also pictures of 10 service tools. The title is "Service Manual For Centrifugal Type Blower Model SN - 60".
        Please PM me, and we can work out details.
        Mike

Comment

Mike, I wouldn't mind paying for a copy also! I'll p.m. you. Bill

Comment

Got some pictures of the old Avanti manual.
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X