No announcement yet.

YouTube Fuel Additive Tests (link)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel System: YouTube Fuel Additive Tests (link)

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Jeff,
    Thanks for posting this very informative video clip. It simply verifies what I have been harping about for several years (without having much real world proof). I am fortunate that my local commercial fuel supplier (who owns an antique International Pickup used for promotional purposes) took my rants to heart and now stocks all his premium fuels (Clear for road tax purposes as well as marked for "off road" use) with NO ETHANOL. This is why I have zero fuel issues in everything from chain saws and generators to a myriad of vehicles including Studebakers.
    Bill

Comment

Interesting to see the results. Guess I better dump out the gas in the generator, it's E10 with stabilizer. I'll spend the extra $$ for non ethanol from now on. Bill

Comment

If I had a choice, would run real gas. But here in the Heartland, the closest real gas is about 75 miles away. So the Studes have had to grow accustomed to whatever is at the local pumps, with is most always the 90/10 blended stuff. In wintertime, they also mandate, "winter gas" which simply means they aerate it, so the MPG is even less. Sounds like many of y'all are lucky. Enjoy that real gas!

Comment

Working...
        X