Announcement

Collapse

Get more Tips, Specs and Technical Data!

Did you know... this Forum is a service of the Studebaker Drivers Club? For more technical tips, specifications, history and tech data, visit the Tech Tips page at the SDC Homepage: www.studebakerdriversclub.com/tips.asp
See more
See less

Help From 55 C/K Owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interior: Help From 55 C/K Owners

Could I get someone with a 55 C or K body to measure the length of their kick panel retainers. (the metal channel strip, that runs from the dash down to floor at windlace.) THANKS, Tex

Not sure exactly what you are looking for. Since I have a Speedster apart , I will measure what ever you want.
    78 Avanti RQB 2792
    64 Avanti R1 R5408
    63 Avanti R1 R4551
    63 Avanti R1 R2281
    62 GT Hawk V15949
    56 GH 6032504
    56 GH 6032588
    55 Speedster 7160047
    55 Speedster 7165279

Comment

Originally posted by 64studeavanti View Post
      Not sure exactly what you are looking for. Since I have a Speedster apart , I will measure what ever you want.
      THANKS, The little u shaped channel that runs vertical from the bottom of dash to floor. It's the piece that holds the kick panel in. Right by the windlace

Comment

The exposed portion measures exactly 19," but I believe that the part that attaches to the cowl, may have tabs on each end, that allows it to be attached to the car.

Comment

Flashback, I get 19 1/2 on my 55 coupe. There certainly could be differences tho'.

Comment

Thanks Guys, You have given me the answer.

Comment

Working...
            X