No announcement yet.

60 Lark 4 Dr. LR Quarter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife bought a 60 Lark 4 door a few years ago and we are not sure what to do with it. It is the 259 V8 with a three on the tree with O.D. and the TT rear. I have never got to excited about fixing her up since it is not a 2 door hardtop.
    Intersising comments here about a 4 door Lark. I did not think there was much interest in having a yellow 4 door sedan but maybe I will take the cover off and give it a good look.
    I will say that it is the only studie we have owned that does not leak oil and that 259 runs great and will spin the tires if you want it to. It does have the typical rust on the front fenders and if I can find a good pair of fenders in Omaha Well, we will see what happens.
    I do know that she likes that car and I better keep her happy OR no Hawk restoration for me!

Rick
    50 Champ
    60 Lark
    63 Hawk

Comment

Hey Rick, where is it, and do you want to sell it? [8D]

Robert K. Andrews Owner- IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
      Parish, central NY 13131
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2358680/1

Comment

Robert,
        No she does not want to sell her Lark. She wants to know when we are going to start a little resto work so she can drive it around. I have two cars ahead of it right now but a little body work and fresh brakes and it will make a nice little car. All this talk about "Lark Rescue" and you know it is a cool little car. We will fix it up.

Rick
        50 Champ
        60 Lark
        63 Hawk
        Wellington, Colorado

Comment

Working...
        X