Part needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Part needed

I'm in need of two light switches for my 63 Daytona, I need them like "yesterday".......lol. The part number(s) are 1558335 or 1565148. I'm looking for two(2) and would prefer NOS. If you have one or two spares please let me know.

It is an addiction!
    It is an addiction!

Are you talking about the dash rocker switches? I've got a couple spares of those, but they would look like the old cigar lighter from you car. [xx(]

Still got that ratty lookin' thing, BTW.

Matthew Burnette
    Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

yup the rocker thingy's...... If I have to go with used I'll be in contact Matt

It is an addiction!
      It is an addiction!

Comment

When a customer comes into my shop and says they need it "yesterday" I tell them that they should have come in the day before yesterday.[}] Neal

Comment

It was my reference that I'd pay for FedX and was not going to dicker over the cost of part or shipping. The car is due to go into the shop on Monday or Tuesday and I have to locate parts quickly. I'm on my way to SB later tonight and I was hoping a vender with them might be going also.

I know these are no longer available from most venders I was just hoping to find them. I'll buy used at SB,if I don't find NOS.

I'm in sales also, when a customer tells me he needs it yesterday, he expects to pay a premium.

It is an addiction!
          It is an addiction!

Comment

Working...
          X