Announcement

Collapse

Get more Tips, Specs and Technical Data!

Did you know... this Forum is a service of the Studebaker Drivers Club? For more technical tips, specifications, history and tech data, visit the Tech Tips page at the SDC Homepage: www.studebakerdriversclub.com/tips.asp
See more
See less

Who rebuilds Avanti Brake Boosters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who rebuilds Avanti Brake Boosters?

I think I have my brake problem nailed down to the booster. Anyone have any suggestions as to who can rebuild this for me?

Dan Giblin
    Cincinnati, OH
    Dan Giblin
    Cincinnati, OH

Stude International in Indiana, Jon Myers in Ohio, SASCO in S. Bend all have rebuilt units. Duane Miler at dulymiller@mchsi.com found a place in Chicago that is less expensive.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by gibbsr1

I think I have my brake problem nailed down to the booster. Anyone have any suggestions as to who can rebuild this for me?

Dan Giblin
      Cincinnati, OH
      Got mine from Fairborn Studebaker....had in stock, got it in two days. You can't beat the service, and the price is slightly lower than most other vendors. Give Phil a try. I recommend him because I have had great service, great prices, and Phil is a great guy.

Paul
      Winston-Salem, NC
      Paul
      Winston-Salem, NC
      Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com

Comment

Thanks, I'll be getting mine from Phil.

Dan Giblin
        Cincinnati, OH
        Dan Giblin
        Cincinnati, OH

Comment

Got mine rebuilt by Booster Dewey, for $130.00 + $14.00 return shipping and am pleased so far.

Darryl C. Lewallen Clarkesville, Ga.
          Darryl C. Lewallen Clarkesville, Ga.

Comment

Retired, you did'nt by chance put a hotter cam in your car?just something I had in the back of my mind,hotter cam = loss of vacuum.
            Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

Working...
            X