Announcement

Collapse

Get more Tips, Specs and Technical Data!

Did you know... this Forum is a service of the Studebaker Drivers Club? For more technical tips, specifications, history and tech data, visit the Tech Tips page at the SDC Homepage: www.studebakerdriversclub.com/tips.asp
See more
See less

New!!! Ray-Lin Restorations: Studebaker Technical Pages New!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other: New!!! Ray-Lin Restorations: Studebaker Technical Pages New!!!

The Ray-Lin Restoration Studebaker Technical Pages are back on-line at Southern California's BCOIE Chapter's Website (Beach Cities, Orange, Inland Empire). Ray was gracious enough to allow our Chapter to post the contents of his old website on our site. Currently it is about 90% up and running. We're just waiting for a few more items to arrive. Sorry for the delay, I promised this sooner, but ran into some technical issues on the conversion. If you have any problems with the site, please let me know, thanks. Dan

http://studebakersocal.com/RayLin_IndexPage.htm

http://studebakersocal.com/BCOIE_TechSupport.htm
    Last edited by dansct444; 08-28-2019, 10:26 PM.

Thanks to all who had a part in getting this back to where we can get to it. I am in the process of putting on front sheet metal. This is a help to me right now!! I will be doing wind lace and headliner (maybe) by October. there is good info here on all this. Thanks, again

Comment

How is Mr. Fitchorn doing? Ray is an amazing talent and I’m very grateful his work has been saved.

Comment

I believe he's fine and enjoying retirement. I'm just glad he allowed me to re-post his work. Dan

Comment

Ray has been active on Facebook, and still has several people looking for him.....
          HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Working...
          X