Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need PICTUREs of rear seat back trunk divider panel also the drain tub section for the CONV. top

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interior: Need PICTUREs of rear seat back trunk divider panel also the drain tub section for the CONV. top

I am needing pictures of the panel that goes behind the rear seat in a 60 lark convertible. Also I'm needing dimension of the drain pan for the convertible top this is the fabric section with tube that drains out the top lower section of the trunk. Dimensions and pictures would really help.
    Thanks
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20190719_135606.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	126.7 KB
ID:	1760847

Originally posted by az64stude View Post
    I am needing pictures of the panel that goes behind the rear seat in a 60 lark convertible. Also I'm needing dimension of the drain pan for the convertible top this is the fabric section with tube that drains out the top lower section of the trunk. Dimensions and pictures would really help.
    Thanks
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]82714[/ATTACH]
    I think I have the original top boot from my 61 convert. Let me check and get back to you.

Interesting that cardboard was there. Never seen it on mine and it was as original as they come.

Comment

Check in with the folks in Colorado that bought out SI's interior fabrics and materials (sorry I can't remember the name, but others will). When I was at SASCO years ago they still had the convertible well kits new in the box, the only problem was they were limited on available colors, but I think they could be dyed to any color you want.
      Dan Peterson
      Montpelier, VT
      1960 Lark V-8 Convertible
      1960 Lark V-8 Convertible (parts car)

Comment

Thanks for the well kit source and picture. More pictures and verifying the the backer board is correct would be much appreciated.

Comment

Your looking for Starlight Studebaker. Will Sander is the owner.
          Roger List
          Roger W. List
          Proud Studebaker Owner

Comment

Working...
          X