No announcement yet.

Verifying It Is A Supercharged Car.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt: I think it was stated that it would not allowed to be "copied" to prevent copycats from making cars.

Comment

Is this the convertible that has been on Facebook Marketplace for a couple of months?

Comment

All that said I still had to go look at it, only an hour away. It is pretty toasty but the top bows and header are all there and in decent condition. All the convertible trim is there and good, only the right rear die cast quarter topper has a crack. It is a power top / power brake / power steering car with a 259 4V #V582263, chrome valve covers, body number 63V-L8 430. Bucket seats, console and floor shift, the console and shifter are there. No evidence of a supercharger ever being in there. It is rough but it is not off the "bring it close to home list". I say this as I usually take something like this to a friends barn first and wait until an opportune moment to bring it to the house. I think it is too far gone to fix but if a person was ambitious enough to take a "coupe or hardtop" and convert it, the materials are there. I may pull the trigger on it if I can find a way to store it for cheap.

JK

Comment

Working...
        X