Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lou Van Anne
    replied
    Ordered 'em from him this morning.....He was very helpful.....
    Originally posted by bhanlon View Post
    Dan Booth of Nostalgia Motor Cars has the seals. In my case the unit was dropped over 1/2 inch on one side. Followed process as outlined but in jacking in position the other side separated. Ended up being full week project with the cure time. Not perfect but having the car out a few days later in a thunderstorm and now I can be assured that it does not leak. Now time to re install rear headliner.

Leave a comment:

• sals54
    replied
    Another option is to replace the roof and get rid of the sunroof. If that’s even being considered, Ive got a roof you can have.

Leave a comment:

• bhanlon
    replied
    Dan Booth of Nostalgia Motor Cars has the seals. In my case the unit was dropped over 1/2 inch on one side. Followed process as outlined but in jacking in position the other side separated. Ended up being full week project with the cure time. Not perfect but having the car out a few days later in a thunderstorm and now I can be assured that it does not leak. Now time to re install rear headliner.

Leave a comment:

• rkapteyn
    replied
    http://www.studebaker-info.org/Tech/..._moonroof.html

Leave a comment:

• Lou Van Anne
    started a topic Body / Glass: Sun Roof Repairs

Sun Roof Repairs

I'd like to replace this seal on my 79 Avanti Sky Top. Who has this seal? Have you replace it yourself?....any other suggestions?Click image for larger version

Name:	SkyTop.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.2 KB
ID:	1760769
Working...
X