Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cool Master A/C systems ... anybody use one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tsenecal
    replied
    They seem like a useable setup. The underdash unit is not quite as arttractive as some of the higher priced ones, but is presentable. Also the universal kit has make your own hose kits. They are made up by the installer, and clamped with stainless bands, but I have seen them used on equipment, and they seem to hold pressure just fine. They are certainly more affordable. If you decide to try one out, let us know how it worked out for you.

Leave a comment:

• thunderations
    replied
    I've been using a similar unit in our 66 Daytona since 2013 and it's been great. Cools the car in Phoenix temps. Just make sure your cooling system is 100% and don't try to use it in parade conditions, idling for long periods.

Leave a comment:

• 52hawk
    replied
    There are lots of similar kits on ebay. I bought one for under $400,just like this 'coldmaster',except it didn't have the electric fan for the condenser. The only problem was the noise from the fan. I couldn't find any solution for that,[the fan being too close to the occupants in the car].
    Forgot to say-this was in my '61 Hawk.

Leave a comment:

• Cool Master A/C systems ... anybody use one?

http://coldmasterinc.com/small-cars-and-trucks/

Hi SDC,

I was doing to some A/C research and came across this company that sells these universal kits for A/C. And then I saw that price and I thought that it was very cheap compared to other companies. Cool Master is $4-500 cheaper then others. Granted that this is only A/C not heat but I dont take her out in the winter.

Anybody use products from this company? Price seems to good to be true

The link below is to a nice brown on that would match Lucys interior nicely and its $500 soup to nuts
    http://coldmasterinc.com/product/new...6in-condenser/
Working...
X