No announcement yet.

Finishing stages of a total restoration of 1946 Studebaker Champion Skyway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other: Finishing stages of a total restoration of 1946 Studebaker Champion Skyway

I began a first time total restoration project of my Sedan, along with some serious health issues and my project is in the down hill roll, just finished my color chart of Dark Sycamore Green, then had a minor Stroke that has compromised my memory some. Would any one mine answering some finishing questions, just a few, please reply. I forgot to say, Thanks Randy. I can also be reached by phone @ 225-803-2838

Sorry for your health issues and best of luck on finishing your project. If you post your questions here, it is likely that someone in the World on this SDC Forum will be able to help you or at least point you to someone that can help.
    Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Please do post your questions here. I'd love to see your Skyway and how far you have gotten. Working on it will be good therapy for you.

Comment

Scrambling for answers to other's posts is good therapy for us all, post some questions please. Luck Doofus

Comment

a piece of advice. Remove your phone number, or put a divider in it of some sort to keep the spammers at bay. They keep BOTS busy just looking for phone numbers like yours to scam and spam.

Comment

If you put your phone number and email address in your profile, the only folks who can see it are members that are logged into the forum.

Good luck with your project and your health.
            RadioRoy, specializing in AM/FM conversions with auxiliary inputs for iPod/satellite/CD player. In the old car radio business since 1985.

17A-S2 - 50 Commander convertible
            10G-C1 - 51 Champion starlight coupe
            10G-Q4 - 51 Champion business coupe
            4H-K5 - 53 Commander starliner hardtop
            5H-D5 - 54 Commander Conestoga wagon
            56B-D4 - 56 Commander station wagon
            60V-L6 - 60 Lark convertible

Comment

unfortunately it's in the body of the first post.

Comment

Yes, please post any questions. I am the owner of a 46 Champion coupe and may be able to help with related questions.

Comment

Working...
                X