Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• firestoper 25
    replied
    Ah, no I am kinda new here so I never thought of him, I'll check with him, thanks. I have an old Austin Healey (non stock diameter) real wood wheel with a very thin rim diameter, it is a very different style wheel that I have used (and kept) on several sports cars. The wheel drives very well and is in great condition and I have the necessary custom machined adapters to make it Stude friendly. I am leaving tomorrow for South Bend, are you going to be there? I do like the GM 1965-1970 3 spoke fake wood wheel....think as on my 1965 turbo corvair corsa or my 1966 chevelle 396 SS. I believe that style would (pun intended) look good on a Stude. Regards Sherm / Green Bay 63R1089

Leave a comment:

• 3x2stude
    replied
    Sherm,

I do not have one and that's why I am asking before I go in search of one. For now I will go with an adapter and some tasteful similar wheel but no wood though. Sudden brain storm, "I could go with a Camaro repop faux wood wheel to stick with the Camaro theme". Did you ask Dwayne Jacobson in Junction City, WI if he has a wheel?

JK

Leave a comment:

• firestoper 25
    replied
    Naw, it won't fit, :-), but I will take the Avanti wheel off your hands, put it on MY Avanti and trade you the wood wheel that is/was on my car now! Ok-ok I am just kidding but you are sure lucky to have the Avanti wheel, and we both know how hard they are to find and lets not even mention the costs. Lucky guy! Sherm / 63R1089

Leave a comment:

• 3x2stude
    replied
    Thanx Matt.

Leave a comment:

• mbstude
    replied
    It’ll fit like it was made for it.

Leave a comment:

• 3x2stude
    started a topic Steering: Avanti Steering Wheel On A 65 Daytona

Avanti Steering Wheel On A 65 Daytona

Will an Avanti steering wheel fit on my 65 Daytona? The original wheel is quite distressed and it needs an upgrade.

JK
Working...
X