Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xcalibur
    replied
    Yeah, don't skimp! Get ALL the manuals and never look back!!! Studebaker actually did a good job with theirs. Some current companies could learn from them.

Leave a comment:

• 1953champcoupe
    replied
    I have original and repo paper manuals and also the CD version, maybe I am old but there is something about paging through a "real" manual that allows me to find "stuff" a little quicker. Maybe buy the CD first, see how you like it then start searching for paper versions, they are not all priced the same and I am a CASO As stated earlier you can just print the pages you need from the CD and I have done that and inserted those in a dedicated three ring binder to help with assembly (or assistance to a failed memory or???)

Leave a comment:

• rockne10
    replied
    It's been reported that, while the CD-ROM version includes all three on one disc and is incredibly cheaper, it also has lost some of its resolution from the printed copy.
    Just a heads up.

Leave a comment:

• Norcal_Steve
    replied
    Thanks for the advice!

Leave a comment:

• jrlemke
    replied
    I have both paper and c/d. I suggest the c/d, you can print the section you want and if it gets damaged, print another!- Jim

Leave a comment:

• brngarage
    replied
    Steve, contact any of the Studebaker vendors (studebakervendors.com). There are 3 manuals for your car (Shop manual, chassis parts catalog and body parts catalog). You really should have all three. They are also available on CD.

Leave a comment:

• Norcal_Steve
    started a topic Engine: Shop Manuals

Shop Manuals

I have a '63 Wagonaire. Any suggestions on shop manuals? I've seen a couple different ones online. Thanks
Working...
X