Announcement

Collapse

Get more Tips, Specs and Technical Data!

Did you know... this Forum is a service of the Studebaker Drivers Club? For more technical tips, specifications, history and tech data, visit the Tech Tips page at the SDC Homepage: www.studebakerdriversclub.com/tips.asp
See more
See less

1960 Lark Convertable Top

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dpfeffer49
    replied
    Mark
    Email is dpfeffer49@gmail.com

Don
    Text:: 218-851-3461

Leave a comment:

• markwhawk
    replied
    I never found a 60 conv. top and what you end up getting is for a 61 and newer the change is where the top corner at the windshield curves in on a 60 it's straight and I could not pull a small buckle on the side at the front without hitting the wing window. Send a email address if u want a pic. Mark

Leave a comment:

• Lou Van Anne
    replied
    Very well put....that is a lesson I've learned....
    Originally posted by Studebakercenteroforegon View Post
    There are several sources for ready made Studebaker Lark Convertible tops, including color choices beyond black or white.
    If you are intending on having an upholstery shop install the top, I would consider buying through their normal source. Yes, there will be some $ mark up, but the shop will stand behind its installation that way.

Leave a comment:

• LovelandJoe
    replied
    Look on the website Convertible top guys. They carry all the tops and parts you'll need. I've been talking to them because I'm also restoring a 60 Lark convertible.

Leave a comment:

• dpson
    replied
    One thing I've been told is that the 1960 convertible top is different than the later years and you need to be careful in ordering the pre-made tops as some vendors advertise them as being the same. I don't know the specifics of what the difference is.

Leave a comment:

• Studebakercenteroforegon
    replied
    There are several sources for ready made Studebaker Lark Convertible tops, including color choices beyond black or white.
    If you are intending on having an upholstery shop install the top, I would consider buying through their normal source. Yes, there will be some $ mark up, but the shop will stand behind its installation that way.

Leave a comment:

• jackb
    replied
    Any good auto top/interior shop should handle it. Also, might try a marine canvas/vinyl shop.....of course that's for installation. If you're going to just buy one.....it will likely be marked up due loss of labor...

Leave a comment:

• dpfeffer49
    started a topic Other: 1960 Lark Convertable Top

1960 Lark Convertable Top

Studebaker International no longer sells convertable tops. Any advice on where I can buy a new quality top.
Working...
X