Announcement

Collapse

Get more Tips, Specs and Technical Data!

Did you know... this Forum is a service of the Studebaker Drivers Club? For more technical tips, specifications, history and tech data, visit the Tech Tips page at the SDC Homepage: www.studebakerdriversclub.com/tips.asp
See more
See less

Rubber Floor Mats / Commander / basic compatibility with other StudeBaker floor rubber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StudeNorm
    replied
    What they said. Easy to clean but requires full moisture sealing of the floor before installation...

Leave a comment:

• Mike Sal
    replied
    Rubber mats have killed more Studebakers than any other cause in my opinion.....

Leave a comment:

• Mrs K Corbin
    replied
    one thing to consider. the rubber floor mats have a tendency to trap moisture.

Leave a comment:

• (S)
    replied
    Draw up a template of the cargo area, take it down to the nearest bone yard or pull a part. Those mats from all kinds of SUV's are thick on the ground... Literally!

Leave a comment:

• RadioRoy
    replied
    The Lark mat should be pretty close, but you are much better off with carpeting than a mat. The rubber mat holds in any moisture and rusts the floor. The carpet to some extent will wick the moisture away from the floor and allow it to evaporate.

Leave a comment:

• Rubber Floor Mats / Commander / basic compatibility with other StudeBaker floor rubber

ALL--- I have a 56 commander wagon/2 door--- old floor rubber is shot

can floor rubber from a Studebaker truck, or a Lark , BASICALLY FIT close enought ?

I am not looking for perfection

ThANK U
Working...
X