Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skip Lackie
    replied
    I'll do that next time. Nice meeting you after all these years.

Leave a comment:

• PackardV8
    replied
    Originally posted by Skip Lackie View Post
    "As usual"? Wow, Jack -- did I buy you a drink at the Trucker's Dinner or something?
    Had you done so, I'd have said, "Skip is infallible, as usual."

jack

Leave a comment:

• Skip Lackie
    replied
    Originally posted by PackardV8 View Post
    As usual, Skip has the data.

FWIW, if one's heart is set upon using the Halibrands on an M5, it's well within average shadetree ability to convert the brakes and thus the bolt pattern using car parts. Just time and money.

jack vines
    "As usual"? Wow, Jack -- did I buy you a drink at the Trucker's Dinner or something?

Leave a comment:

• PackardV8
    replied
    Originally posted by Skip Lackie View Post
    No, not if both vehicles now have their original wheels. The bolt pattern on your Lark is 5 x 4.5", while the bolt pattern on Stude's half-ton trucks is 5 x 5".
    As usual, Skip has the data.

FWIW, if one's heart is set upon using the Halibrands on an M5, it's well within average shadetree ability to convert the brakes and thus the bolt pattern using car parts. Just time and money.

jack vines

Leave a comment:

• Skip Lackie
    replied
    No, not if both vehicles now have their original wheels. The bolt pattern on your Lark is 5 x 4.5", while the bolt pattern on Stude's half-ton trucks is 5 x 5".

Leave a comment:

• Ghost Lightning
    started a topic Wheels / Tires: Halibrand wheels

Halibrand wheels

I have a set for my lark. I am wondering if in the future if I get my dream truck 40S M5, if they would fit on the M5? Thanks.
Working...
X