X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sweetolbob
    replied
    Originally posted by Chuck Larmay View Post
    Bob, Sorry I hurt your feelings. I am looking for different options.
    You didn't hurt my feelings, I used to have some but that was years ago. But what happens when you litter a forum with similar queries is you frustrate those that answer and never see any result or decision and, even more importantly, you make it difficult for other folks searching for answers to those questions in the future to search through a myriad of posts when a lot of the effort could be saved by consolidating many into few.

IAC, Good luck and carry on. Bob

Leave a comment:

• Chuck Larmay
    replied
    Bob, Sorry I hurt your feelings. I am looking for different options.

Leave a comment:

• sweetolbob
    replied
    Not much sense in answering your posts if all you are going to do is post a question and when it's answered you abandon it and just post one similar.

http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...t-Bucket-seats

Bob

Leave a comment:

• Skip Lackie
    replied
    Many (though not all) Avanti IIs were built to order -- i.e., the buyer specified things like the upholstery. You might want to check with Dan Booth (Nostalgic Motors) to see if he has the original production documents on the car. It might indicate the type of upholstery material that was used. But if the seats were made from the same vinyl as the first owner's living room couch, you're probably out of luck.

Leave a comment:

• Chuck Larmay
    started a topic Interior: 74 Seat upholstery

74 Seat upholstery

Does anyone out there have a line on black seat upholstery for a 1974 Avanti Or do I need to have them made custom?
Working...
X