1950 Champion Master Cylinder Floor Hole Cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brakes: 1950 Champion Master Cylinder Floor Hole Cover

The person who did the floor in my Champion put a quality rubber mat down and secured it under the edges all around the perimeter. But no hold was left to access the master cylinder. On top of that, the cover for the hole is missing, so I have a hole in the floor of the car covered by the rubber mat. Poor access to the master cylinder. Where can a replacement cover be found to fill that hole. I found some for later models, but none specific to the 1950. Ideas?

The Metal M/C Hole covers 284299 or Rubber 292050 are available at: http://studebakervendors.com

In an unrelated issue, you can open your Duplicate SECOND String and click on edit post and use the "Delete" option on it only available before someone Posts on it.
    Last edited by StudeRich; 08-14-2018, 08:02 PM.
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

Thanks for the tip, but I did try. I may be looking right at it, but when i'm in that unwanted or mistaken post, and am in edit mode, I do not see a "DELETE" option. Can you tell me where it is located? I can alter text, etc, but can't find delete.

Comment

OPPS! Looks like they have changed the rules since I last deleted a complete string, the Delete Button now only works on Posts, NOT complete strings!

I did a New test string to check how to tell you to do it, and now I am stuck with that new string and can't delete it just like you. ... DID NOT KNOW THAT, Sorry.
        StudeRich
        Second Generation Stude Driver,
        Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

Working...
        X