Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• swvalcon
    replied
    I believe these are hidden by the bumper once it is installed. So what ever size it takes to fit the hole should be fine.

Leave a comment:

• RadioRoy
    replied
    There is a manual. It's called the chassis parts catalog. If you buy one and read it, you will be amazed at the amount of information contained therein.

Leave a comment:

• (S)
    replied
    Both 53 and 63 C/k I have here use the same self tapper with built in washer style head.

It is the same bolt that most models use to hold the radiator to the saddle... Larks Hawks etc all the same....

Leave a comment:

• tsenecal
    replied
    If I'm not sure on sheet metal screw size, I usually start with small (#4, or #6) and see if they tighten up snug. If not, just move up a size at a time, till they feel like they fit. I'm guessing that the filler panel will take a #8, by 1/2", but not positive.

Leave a comment:

• dclewallen
    started a topic Body / Glass: 53 rear bumper filler panel scews

53 rear bumper filler panel scews

On a 53 K body Studebaker, what size and type are the screws that hold the rear bumper filler panel to the body? My car has a new paint job and zero hardware also is there a manual that would give me this information along with the sizes of other bolts and screws on this vehicle? Thanks for any help on this as I'm trying to put back together my car after someone else took it apart and left me without a lot of the screws and bolts required to put it back together. Thanks in advance, Darryl Lewallen
Working...
X