Announcement

Collapse

Get more Tips, Specs and Technical Data!

Did you know... this Forum is a service of the Studebaker Drivers Club? For more technical tips, specifications, history and tech data, visit the Tech Tips page at the SDC Homepage: www.studebakerdriversclub.com/tips.asp
See more
See less

Glass run channel, '41 Champion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body: Glass run channel, '41 Champion

Help,
    Trying to replace missing glass run channel in Doors on a 1941 Studebaker Champion, there are so many different sizes and widths, at the prices they are I don't want to order the wrong size, what width and height is required, is there a source to find out the correct one to use?
    Have the glass, now need the channel

Have you looked in the Studebaker International catalog? They had the channel for my Hawk and Dad's 50 Champion. That is where I would start my search.
    Wayne
    "Trying to shed my CASO ways"

sigpic

Comment

Thank You for the info

Comment

The channels come in about 8-10 foot lengths and you cut and bend to fitClick image for larger version

Name:	DSC08965.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	127.7 KB
ID:	1721722Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC08964.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	126.7 KB
ID:	1721723

Comment

As Altair said, you have to cut and bend to fit. Both that I got from SI were the flexible type with cuts in the back side of the channel to make it easier to bend. I have heard they also make solid ones so be sure to verify the ones you are getting are the flexible type.
          Wayne
          "Trying to shed my CASO ways"

sigpic

Comment

I have just replaced mine on my 41 sedan. I was lucky it was only the fronts that needed doing. But got mine from Studebaker International

Comment

Working...
            X