Announcement

Collapse

Get more Tips, Specs and Technical Data!

Did you know... this Forum is a service of the Studebaker Drivers Club? For more technical tips, specifications, history and tech data, visit the Tech Tips page at the SDC Homepage: www.studebakerdriversclub.com/tips.asp
See more
See less

51 Champion windshield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body: 51 Champion windshield

Unfortunately, I only listed part of the glass sellers name in my earlier post about a vendor offering a lightly tinted (smoke) windshield with a darker smoke top strip. The full name of the supplier is Metro Auto Parts Market, Classic Auto Glass, and they're in Florida. By any chance, does anyone know anything about them and their products. I'd hate to waste a couple of hundred dollars on a windshield that won't fit correctly. Thanks.
    Last edited by dstude; 08-03-2018, 11:29 PM. Reason: updated information

If this is the outfit in Mo. his glass is sourced from Mexico and is correct. have used several in CK projects.Top notch fit and correct thickness. Luck Doofus

Comment

Got mine through Studebaker Glass and Rubber. Correct green tint and fit perfectly, not sure if a grey tint is avalaible tho.
      3H-C5 "The Blue Goose"

Comment

You can widen your search parameters also.

ALL 51 and 52 Studebaker CAR models take the same windshield, as do 47-50 convertibles, five passenger coupes, and Land Cruisers.
        RadioRoy, specializing in AM/FM conversions with auxiliary inputs for iPod/satellite/CD player. In the old car radio business since 1985.

17A-S2 - 50 Commander convertible
        10G-C1 - 51 Champion starlight coupe
        10G-Q4 - 51 Champion business coupe
        4H-K5 - 53 Commander starliner hardtop
        5H-D5 - 54 Commander Conestoga wagon
        56B-D4 - 56 Commander station wagon
        60V-L6 - 60 Lark convertible

Comment

Champion Windshield

Unfortunately, I only listed part of the glass sellers name in my post about a vendor offering a lightly tinted (smoke) windshield with a darker smoke top strip. The full name of the supplier is Metro Auto Parts Market, Classic Auto Glass, and they're in Florida. By any chance, do you know anything about them and their products. I hate to waste a couple of hundred dollars on a windshield that won't fit.

Comment

Now that you posted the correct full name here, you can delete the second thread on the same subject, as having 2 threads on the same subject gets confusing and hard to follow.

Comment

Working...
            X