1950 dash clock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electrical: 1950 dash clock

Is there a difference between the dash clock used on a Champion and Commander. Can one that is intended for uses in a Commander be used in a Champion. I’m not familiar with the term clock delete. Is that just something that is used to cover the hole

A look at the dash board will answer question about differences in size:

Comment

Here's a link to your other thread on the same subject.
      There are questions on this thread that need to be answered, and we'd love to see pictures of your Champion.
      It's great that you were able to save another Studebaker. Parts shouldn't be too hard to find.

Comment

Originally posted by pottejo View Post
        I’m not familiar with the term clock delete. Is that just something that is used to cover the hole
        Yes, it is.

In Patrick's photos you can see the differences between the Commander and Champion, though both are clock deletes. The smaller Champion is the plastic bullet centered above the steering column; while the larger Commander delete appears to be a clock but sans any dials or numbers.
        Brad Johnson,
        SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
        Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
        '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
        '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

I guess I’ll have to look for someone who will sale me a clock for my Champion, the plastic bullet is missing. The dash with the clock has a nicer look

Comment

Originally posted by pottejo View Post
            I guess I’ll have to look for someone who will sale me a clock for my Champion, the plastic bullet is missing. The dash with the clock has a nicer look
            They are scarce and not cheap.
            Bo

Comment

John i just sent you a pm massage i have one , call me i left you a # to call dannyo.

Comment

Working...
              X