No announcement yet.

Look at this 53 Champion...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think a lot of you know that when you've spent uncounted hours in the garage building your dream, there comes a time when you just need to get it on the road. That's when you take a few short cuts, add a few things that go fast and easy rather than time consuming and stylish. It's always, "I'll get to it later and make it better" but sometimes the driving gets in the way of finishing and you just keep driving. I know the feeling!!

I think I'm less than pleased, in fact pissed, with what I've seen from some of the august members of this forum when it comes to picking this car apart.

Take a few minutes, quit griping about the nits, and appreciate what the owner has done and accomplished on this build. I saw this car a few years back in Hickory Corners and was impressed with what had been done with the build. Would I do it like this, Hell no. But it's what he wanted to do, built as he wanted it and enjoyed as he drives it.

The next thing I know, you'll want him to put an LS3 in it with Studebaker valve covers.

Lighten up, appreciate what he did and don't be afraid to post what you have done better.

I'm miffed, Bob

Comment

Real really really good post Bob, "unfortunately good luck with it"

Originally posted by sweetolbob View Post
      I think a lot of you know that when you've spent uncounted hours in the garage building your dream, there comes a time when you just need to get it on the road. That's when you take a few short cuts, add a few things that go fast and easy rather than time consuming and stylish. It's always, "I'll get to it later and make it better" but sometimes the driving gets in the way of finishing and you just keep driving. I know the feeling!!

I think I'm less than pleased, in fact pissed, with what I've seen from some of the august members of this forum when it comes to picking this car apart.

Take a few minutes, quit griping about the nits, and appreciate what the owner has done and accomplished on this build. I saw this car a few years back in Hickory Corners and was impressed with what had been done with the build. Would I do it like this, Hell no. But it's what he wanted to do, built as he wanted it and enjoyed as he drives it.

The next thing I know, you'll want him to put an LS3 in it with Studebaker valve covers.

Lighten up, appreciate what he did and don't be afraid to post what you have done better.

I'm miffed, Bob
      Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

Working...
      X