Announcement

Collapse

Get more Tips, Specs and Technical Data!

Did you know... this Forum is a service of the Studebaker Drivers Club? For more technical tips, specifications, history and tech data, visit the Tech Tips page at the SDC Homepage: www.studebakerdriversclub.com/tips.asp
See more
See less

64 GT Hawk or super Hawk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other: 64 GT Hawk or super Hawk

What was the vin# for the last GT Hawk. I just bought a 64 super Hawk vin# 64V17743

Originally posted by mch View Post
    What was the vin# for the last GT Hawk. I just bought a 64 super Hawk vin# 64V17743
    The last R-engined 1964 GT Hawk was 64V20166. It was not a full-package car, but was R1 with Powershift. Bordeaux Red with Black Vinyl Interior. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
    "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

thank you BobPalma. so I guess my 64V17743 ordered on 12-5-63 from a dealer in Redlands CA was in the last group. I wonder what was the the super hawk package serial.
      thanks again
      Mark

Comment

Working...
      X