Announcement

Collapse

Get more Tips, Specs and Technical Data!

Did you know... this Forum is a service of the Studebaker Drivers Club? For more technical tips, specifications, history and tech data, visit the Tech Tips page at the SDC Homepage: www.studebakerdriversclub.com/tips.asp
See more
See less

A/C Dumb question time........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other: A/C Dumb question time........

Those side can "tappers" for R12 and R22...........I see the inside pin that pierces the can, but the out side brass tap has two ports.........I just want to tap into the R12 can and run a hose to the suction valve on the compressor..........so what is the other port there for?

Thanks for the education.

If yours is like mine one port is 1/2" ACME-M and the other is 1/4" FL-M. Use whichever one fits your hose.

Comment

Sam,
      Apparently you did not get the memo. "Ask a Dumb Question Day" was not yesterday. It's today! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ask_a_Stupid_Question_Day
      And, as we all know, the only dumb questions are those that do not get asked.
      "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
      Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
      sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

Comment

Working...
      X