Champ window regulator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body / Glass: Champ window regulator

Is a 1960 Champ window regulator the same as a Lark or another Stude car?

Same as earlier Larks, '59-'60, but not necessarily later sedans.

Comment

Thanks
      Do you have a part number

Is this available as I cannot seem to find them. A power window conversion might be a solution?

Comment

My 7e parts book shows regulator 1343100 (R) and 1343101 (L). Earlier ones are 1314350 (R) and 1314351(L).

Those doors are the same as sedans through '62 - so as long as the mount holes and lower window bracket are the same, you should be good. Good luck.

Comment

I have good used. $100 + shipping.

Comment

1962 and later Champ pickups used the single stud regulator that was used only on 1962 Lark sedans. (Y, F, and P body)

Comment

Originally posted by 62champ View Post
              My 7e parts book shows regulator 1343100 (R) and 1343101 (L). Earlier ones are 1314350 (R) and 1314351(L).

Those doors are the same as sedans through '62 - so as long as the mount holes and lower window bracket are the same, you should be good. Good luck.
              Confused now
              Is my 1960 Champ the same as a Lark to 62?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoghead View Post
                Confused now
                Is my 1960 Champ the same as a Lark to 62?
                The door on your '60 Champ and a 1962 Lark 4 door sedan (or '62 Champ) is essentially the same. In 1962, the Lark and Champ went to a single stud on the regulator and window bracket at the bottom of the door window. '61 and earlier had a dual stud regulator and door window bracket. As long as you have a regulator and window bracket that mirror each other, you should be good.

So if you get a regulator for a '62 Lark, make sure you get the door window bracket or else that regulator will not work with your original lower door window bracket.

The door on my truck came off a '62 Lark 4 door sedan - but because the truck was a '62, the original window and bracket out of the truck fit on the Lark regulator.

Comment

Got it now - thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X