Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kurtruk
    replied
    Seems like there ought to be quite a few of those gauge clusters available as so many cars have been/are customized in to something else (full custom,race, etc.).

Leave a comment:

• tsenecal
    replied
    Thanks for the link to the instrument clusters. Will have to check it out further when I have a little time to kill.

Leave a comment:

• Flat Ernie
    replied
    Wish I could find a good Tach that would fit there...

Leave a comment:

• poweroptions
    replied
    Thanks you , now I know what to look for. I have to find one cause I don't like a black empty spot among the other gauges.

Originally posted by rockne10 View Post
    Rare? Yes; but not unobtainium. The same clock was used in both the '53 and '54 Commander in all body styles. The difference in the dash cluster to which it was mounted is insignificant.
    Here's one about to find a home in a '53 cluster, albeit some years ago.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]66643[/ATTACH] And a view of both the '53 and '54 Commander cluster. [ATTACH=CONFIG]66644[/ATTACH] Courtesy of this amazing site: https://www.sites.google.com/site/id...entpanels/home

Leave a comment:

• rockne10
    replied
    Rare? Yes; but not unobtainium. The same clock was used in both the '53 and '54 Commander in all body styles. The difference in the dash cluster to which it was mounted is insignificant.
    Here's one about to find a home in a '53 cluster, albeit some years ago.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	clock.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.9 KB
ID:	1716167 And a view of both the '53 and '54 Commander cluster. Click image for larger version

Name:	Studebaker 1953-54 cluster.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.9 KB
ID:	1716168 Courtesy of this amazing site: https://www.sites.google.com/site/id...entpanels/home
    Last edited by rockne10; 08-31-2017, 05:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• poweroptions
    started a topic Interior: 54 Commander clock

54 Commander clock

Are these as rare as hens teeth? I can't find a picture of one on Goggle to what I should be looking for. I'd like to find one working or not.
Working...
X