Announcement

Collapse

Get more Tips, Specs and Technical Data!

Did you know... this Forum is a service of the Studebaker Drivers Club? For more technical tips, specifications, history and tech data, visit the Tech Tips page at the SDC Homepage: www.studebakerdriversclub.com/tips.asp
See more
See less

Station wagon quarter window rubber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Station wagon quarter window rubber

I have a 1961 lark 4 door wagon that has a broken window behind the rear door on the drivers side. Nobody has any rubber for that glass. Anyone have any ideas as to what might work
    Fred

sigpic

Fred, I was just talking about this with someone the other day. My feeling is that we ought to be able to find a rubber glass channel that would work and look right from one of the rubber parts suppliers like Steele or Metro rubber or maybe even the old car parts place in Windburr, PA.

Miscreant adrift in
    the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

I looked in Steels catalog and found some that might work but it is to wide by about a quarter inch. If I can't find anything else I am going to asked them for a sample to look at and see if I can use it
      Fred

sigpic

Comment

I think I've got a Metro Moulded Rubber catalog here. I'll look 'n see if they have anything close. And that place I mentioned in PA - I couldn't think of their name at the time - it's Restoration Suppy. They carry a big selection of extruded rubber too. It was with them that I found the closest match to Wagonaire roof panel seals.

Miscreant adrift in
        the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
        1960 Larkvertible V8
        1958 Provincial wagon
        1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Working...
        X