Announcement

Collapse

Get more Tips, Specs and Technical Data!

Did you know... this Forum is a service of the Studebaker Drivers Club? For more technical tips, specifications, history and tech data, visit the Tech Tips page at the SDC Homepage: www.studebakerdriversclub.com/tips.asp
See more
See less

One moe video from Pete's Garage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engine: One moe video from Pete's Garage

The car is finally mine. Thanks to Joe Hall and Jeff Rice for the words of encouragement at South Bend. I am now ready to do the miles and look for the smiles.

Peter Bishop
    Director,
    Northeast Zone

Where's the vid?
    The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Pile View Post
      Where's the vid?
      YOUTUBE but I am not sure how to post it.

Peter Bishop
      Director,
      Northeast Zone

Comment

All you need to do is put a video code in front and behind the actual web address like this:

Comment

Congrats Peter!
          I believe anyone needing mechanical work on their Stude would do well to give this guy, Pete a call

Comment

Calls the rings Chrome-Molly..... no such beast. either they are chrome, or molly...(molyibdenum), not both. Also says thetransmission is a two speed. Studebaker never had a 2 speed automatic. Glad it runs and you are satisfied.
            Bez Auto Alchemy
            573-318-8948
            http://bezautoalchemy.com

"Don't believe every internet quote" Abe Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by bezhawk View Post
              Calls the rings Chrome-Molly..... no such beast. either they are chrome, or molly...(molyibdenum), not both. Also says thetransmission is a two speed. Studebaker never had a 2 speed automatic. Glad it runs and you are satisfied.
              I think the mis-terminology stems from back in the day, when chrome rings were often called, "chrome alloy". As for two speed v. three speed, tomato-tomato; we know what the guy means.

On another note, I bet the dyno results would be better now that the rings are seated. Funny none of the experts here mentioned that earlier

Comment

Working...
              X