Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roscomacaw
    replied
    SURELY, one of our Studebaker parts vendors would have these. If you start looking to just any old car parts place, likely you're gonna get taken, pricewise.[}]

Miscreant adrift in
    the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe

Leave a comment:

• larkgirl
    replied
    Rich,

thank you thank you thank you

I will have a much easier search with the proper info.

DaleAnn

Leave a comment:

• jackb
    replied
    Where are you located ? Could you make it to York, PA in MArch to pick them up ? I probably have them....

Leave a comment:

• StudeRich
    replied
    I take it that maybe you have a Studebaker in-line, 6 Cylinder overhead valve (OHV) engine in your '61 Lark?

It would say Lark VI on the front fenders and rear panel, also the serial number on the drivers' door post says: 61S for six cylinder.

If it has not had a engine or brake change and is still original, it would have as Nate said; 10 inch front and 9 inch rear drums. Be advised that they are getting quite hard to find now. Here are the Studebaker part numbers you can use, I understand that you can now Google these to find Studebaker vendors that list them.

The FRONT Drum with Hub is Part Number 1542150
    can also use: 1558894
    Without Hub 1542157
    can also use: 1558901

The REAR Drum with Hub is Part Number 1542152
    can also use: 1558898
    Without Hub 1542158
    can also use: 1558904

I am sorry, I have none, but their are other vendors on studebakervendors.com

Rich.

quote:Originally posted by larkgirl

she is a v6 .... do you know where I can look to purchase them and is there numbers or seial numbers
    StudeRich
    Studebakers Northwest
    Ferndale, WA

Leave a comment:

• larkgirl
    replied
    she is a v6 .... do you know where I can look to purchase them and is there numbers or seial numbers

Leave a comment:

• N8N
    replied
    It does make a difference. Six was 10" front 9" rear and v-8 was 11" front and 10" rear except for 63-up cars with disc brakes used 11" drums in the rear.

nate

--
    55 Commander Starlight
    http://members.cox.net/njnagel

Leave a comment:

• Anne F. Goodman
    replied
    Where are you located? V 8 or 6 not sure if it makes a difference more info please.

Mabel 1949 Champion
    1957 Silverhawk
    1955 Champion 4Dr.Regal
    Gus 1958 Transtar
    1955 President State
    Fresno,Ca

Leave a comment:

• larkgirl
    started a topic brake drums for a 1961 lark..help

brake drums for a 1961 lark..help

I have a 1961 studebaker Lark and I need front and back brake drums. I can not find the exact measurement or numbers I need to find them. Can anyone please hlp me.She is my daily driver and pride and joy .

thank you .
Working...
X