Electrical diagram for 61 Lark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electrical: Electrical diagram for 61 Lark

New member. I recently purchased a 61 Lark VI Regal. I am working on restoration and need an electrical diagram. Anyone have one or know where to source one?

Sure, Patrick; just buy one of the reproduction Shop Manuals for your car available from Studebaker International. They contain the wiring diagrams.

Welcome aboard; that looks like a cute Lark. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
    "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

The shop manual is one of the most important 'tools' you could ever buy. For now though, here is a free diagram courtesy of StudebakerParts.Com
      https://www.studebakerparts.com/stud...ediagrams.html
      "Burning Bridges...Lost Forevermore"......

Comment

I got it this past weekend. I have already disassembled to get the body prepped for paint. Hate the baby blue color. Was thinking about a midnight blue.

Comment

Try www.ClassicCarWiring.com. 917-861-9131 They have large laminated diagrams, that are in color and MUCH easier to read than the tiny detail in the shop manual. I have one. IT MATCHES THE ONE IN THE MANUAL, IT'S JUST EASIER TO READ.

Comment

Working...
          X