55 2dr wagon sliding windows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body / Glass: 55 2dr wagon sliding windows

Where to find window channel and weather strip, studebaker international does not carry it.

Try Valerie Hansen 615/356/7510. Luck, Doofus

Comment

They are No longer available for the sliding portion. These would be used on 1954 to 1959 Wagons.

Only the Seal for the fixed rear Glass in the FOUR Door Wagons is available, which does not fit 2 Doors as is, I think I remember that someone may have cut up 4 to make Two for the Rear Portion only of 2 Doors.
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

For the dual sliding glass fuzzy channel try a glass shop. doofus

Comment

The channel for the slider is no problem but the fixed window rubber profile is not coming up anywhere

Comment

I've also heard that folks are left to using 4 pieces to make 2. Its a little pricier, but will work. I'm in need of the same, but I'm using windshield sealer for the fixed glass and fuzzy channels for the sliders. The next owner of the car can change it if he so desires. For me, I just don't want it to leak.
            sals54

Comment

Check with Robert Kapteyn guys.

Comment

Tsanchez
                Try Studebaker Glass and Rubber. The link is in the vendors list on SDC's home page. Very helpful and they have some hard-to-find stuff. I got side stationary window seals for my '59 wagon there. Seems like l recall that the channel for the sliders was available as well. Good luck,
                JSC

Comment

I found some rubber at a local dealer that is pretty close and will work fine, I will post up part numbers when I buy the quantity needed

Comment

Originally posted by tsanchez View Post
                    I found some rubber at a local dealer that is pretty close and will work fine, I will post up part numbers when I buy the quantity needed
                    Thanks for the good work. I look forward to seeing it. Mine does not need to be stock, so I hope it works out for you... and me.... and others
                    sals54

Comment

Ha...me tooo.

Thanks T.

Mike

Comment

Working...
                      X