Mary Yuen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mary Yuen

Mary Yuen, wife of long time SDC member Pete Yuen, passed away in Vancouver, British Columbia on August 22nd 2015. Mary and Pete were blessed with an extremely happy marriage of 60 years.

She was highly regarded in the neighborhood where she lived in the home Pete built for her before their marriage. It was her comfort zone and her castle and her family, relatives and friends were the jewels.

A private funeral service was held following visitation at the Hamilton Harron Funeral Home in Vancouver.

Stu Chapman
    Last edited by Stu Chapman; 09-02-2015, 08:11 AM.

2016 Remembrance project page

Attached is the Remembrance for Mary Yuen I have prepared for this years project. If you have any corrections or additions please feel free to contact me. Thanks.

Peter C.
    Crisitel@RCI.rutgers.edu
    Attached Files
    T442163
    Crisitel@oit.Rutgers.edu

Comment

Pete and Mary were/are also members of the Vancouver Island Chapter and may also have been members of the BC Southern Interior Chapter as well.
      Mark Hayden
      '66 Commander
      Zone Coordinator
      Pacific Can-Am Zone

Comment

Originally posted by T442163 View Post
        Attached is the Remembrance for Mary Yuen I have prepared for this years project. If you have any corrections or additions please feel free to contact me. Thanks.

Peter C.
        Crisitel@RCI.rutgers.edu
        Peter, please correct spelling of Mary's name in the caption. Should be Yuen, not Yuren.

Stu Chapman

Comment

Working...
        X