Passed: Darrel Seher - Mesa, AZ and Jamestown, ND - 3/27/2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passed: Darrel Seher - Mesa, AZ and Jamestown, ND - 3/27/2013

http://bismarcktribune.com/news/obit...9bb2963f4.htmlDarrel enjoyed motorcycling, restoring and driving Studebaker cars and trap shooting.

He was a member of the National Studebakers Club, the North Dakota Roughrider Studebaker Club, the Grand Canyon Studebaker Club, Jamestown Classic Car Club
    and a charter member of the James River Humane Society.

Darrel is survived by his wife, Shirley, Jamestown; three sons, Kevin (Brenda) Seher, Baldwin, David (Judy) Seher, Jamestown, and Jeffrey Seher (special friend, Laura Fruetel), Jamestown; his brother, Duane (Helen) Seher, Bend, Ore.; his mother-in-law, Elsie Clark, Underwood; and two grandchildren, Cari (Derek) Morey and Dustin Seher. Taffy, his companion dog, was very special.
    He was preceded in death by his parents.
    In lieu of flowers, the family suggests memorials to the James River Humane Society.
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

I'm sorry to hear about Darrel's passing. I first met him & Shirley in 1984 at the Roughrider Chapter's very first meet which was held the Memorial Day weekend where he did a lot of work for that chapter. My condolences to Shirley & family.

Craig

Comment

Just saw this.... Sorry to hear about Darrel. When I was in the RR chapter I met him several times. I think the last time I saw him was about 6-7yrs ago....

Jeff in ND

Comment

Working...
      X