The Remembrance Project 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Remembrance Project 2012

For those of you who are unfamiliar with this project, SDC wanted to show their respect for those members who have passed away in the last year. I expanded this to cover not only SDC but AOAI and ASC members as well as other notable Studebaker people. I am asking all of you to forward me all information on any member or notable Studebaker person who has passed away since last May. If you can please include any pictures you may have as well, this would be helpful. This can include old and new members as well as those who may have left the club but were instrumental (local or national) in its formation. I will need this information as soon as possible for this year’s display / presentation at the SDC International this July.
    Please forward all information, write-ups, and pictures to either of the email addresses below. You can also send by snail mail to the address listed as well if that method better suits your needs. Please include the date of passing; how long he or she was a member; any notable facts about them and what chapter or chapters they may have belonged to. If you have a URL for an online Obit, please include it as well.

In addition to the above, I am also working on tributes to the Avanti Design team. I currently have very good information on Tom Kellogg, Raymond Loewy, & John Ebstein; though I could use a good picture of John. What I do not have currently is any information or pictures of Andrews. If you can help in this, please contact me directly.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me. Please pass this along to anyone I may have missed in this exchange. Thank you for your time.

Peter Crisitello
    181 Villa Place
    Rahway, NJ 07065 -2831
    Home: (732)574-0776
    Crisitel@OIT.Rutgers.edu
    Crisitel@RCI.Rutgers.edu
    Last edited by T442163; 06-22-2012, 04:10 PM.
    T442163
    Crisitel@oit.Rutgers.edu

I had the opportunity to view your progress at the Atlantic Zone/AOAI meet in Gettysburg last year. Folks deserving of a tribute.
    Your efforts are appreciated.
    "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

Comment

John Ebstein had a close relationship with the Florida AOAI club. I would be surprised if one of the members could not be of assistance. They used to honor him with a birthday celebration, etc.
      "Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional." author unknown

Comment

Working...
      X