The Rememberance Project 2011.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rememberance Project 2011.

Somehow, the article I had planned for this announcement has not gotten out so I am trying to get the word around now. Last year I was picked to head this project because of my computer skills. This year I am attempting to put together a video presentation that includes those in last years printed one, as well.

For those of you who are unfamiliar with this project SDC wanted to show their respect for those member who have passed away in the last year. I expanded this to cover not only SDC but AOAI and ASC members as well as other notable Studebaker people.

I am asking all of you to forward me all information on any member or notable Studebaker person who has passed away since last May. If you can please include any pictures you may have as well, this would be helpful. This can include old and new members as well as those who may have left the club but were instrumental (local or national) in its formation. I will need this information as soon as possible for this years presentation at the SDC International this June.

Please forward all information, write-ups, and pictures to either of the email addresses below. You can also send by snail mail to the address listed as well if that method better suits your needs. Please include the date of passing; how long he or she was a member; any notable facts about them and what chapter or chapters they may have belonged to.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me. Thank you for your time.

Peter Crisitello
    181 Villa Place
    Rahway, NJ 07065 -2831
    Home: (732)574-0776
    Crisitel@OIT.Rutgers.edu
    Crisitel@RCI.Rutgers.edu
    T442163
    Crisitel@oit.Rutgers.edu
Working...
X