Irving "Irv" Bailey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irving "Irv" Bailey

August 14, 2010 Irv passed as result of a farming accident. He was a fellow forum member "chinaadoptions" and also a member of the Truck Farmers. I read of his passing on the Truck Talk forum, where more info on his passing is available. Irv purchased one of my '61 Lark Police cars last fall with intentions of fully restoring it. Between phone conversations and e-mails, I found Irv to be a dedicated Studebaker enthusiast with several different models. I wish Joanne and his family my condolences. Scott Davis
    Skinny___'59 Lark VIII Regal____'60 Lark Marshal___

Here are a few pictures of Irv Bailey’s funeral ceremony. The pictures were taken by Allen Barth, one of Irv’s closest friends. It was a special moment to see Irv’s casket in the back of his 1958 4x4 headed to his final resting place. Allen had the privilege to drive Irv’s 4X4 in the precession with 22 Washington State Patrol vehicles following behind with the lights flashing. The floral arrangement was provided by the Studebaker Truck Farmers

sigpic1959 4E2D 498 Studebaker Scotsman 4X4

http://www.napco4x4.org/gallery/m80-...-protype1.html

Comment

I actually rode shotgun,Irv"s Future son in law was the driver.Included is a fun photo of Irv, on his 5 horse bar stool at portland swap meet.[/IMG]

Comment

Working...
      X