Pam Hackney 4/18/46- 7/29/20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barry,

Jody & I are saddened by Pam's passing, our condolences to you & your family.

Jim & Jody Turner
    "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
    their Memorials!

Comment

Barry,

The few times I got to talk to Pam I could tell she was indeed a devout Christian. I did not know she was an accomplished musician. I know many of us will mention your loss in our prayers. See you the next time our paths cross.

Charlie D.

Comment

Sincere condolences, my friend.
        Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
        Romans 15:13
        Deuteronomy 31:6
        Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Barry,

Sorry to read about your loss.

I believe I met her once, and that was while in South Bend at an International Meet.

Craig

Comment

Barry, my condolences, my friend.
            Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
            Romans 15:13
            Deuteronomy 31:6
            Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Sorry to hear this.

Comment

Hang in there Barry. Prayers to you and your family from ours . Mike in Ferndale, WA

Comment

Barry
                  I know what you are going through having lost my dear wife two month ago.
                  My condolences , hang in there.
                  Bob

Comment

My heart goes out to you and your family, Barry. Very sorry to hear this.

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

So sad to see about the passing of Pam. She was such a nice lady. I feel for you as I lost my wife Jan 7 years ago.

Comment

Sweet lady, sorry to here of her passing.

Bill Hallett

Comment

As you already know, Pam is being missed by many... HOWEVER a flute is second to the harp in the angel symphony; and I imagine she is in first chair!

Comment

Working...
                          X