Two great guys from the Long Island Chapter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two great guys from the Long Island Chapter

I am sad to post the death of two fellows that were wonderful human beings as well as chapter members.
    Reed Rickman and Robert "Bob" Semkin. Its getting scary to acknowledge the passing of people one knew and were younger.

Can you send me any more information on Reed Rickman and Robert "Bob" Semkin, for the SDC Remembrance Project.
    Crisitel@oit.rutgers.edu
    Peter C.
    T442163
    Crisitel@oit.Rutgers.edu

Comment

What do you need?

Comment

Enough information for a tribute in this years Remembrance Project. State, City, Chapter affiliation, birth date, date of passing, online link to obit usually has a lot of information? did the chapter do a write up in their newsletter? A good picture maybe with their cars or at a chapter [SDC] event?
        T442163
        Crisitel@oit.Rutgers.edu

Comment

Originally posted by T442163 View Post
          Enough information for a tribute in this years Remembrance Project. State, City, Chapter affiliation, birth date, date of passing, online link to obit usually has a lot of information? did the chapter do a write up in their newsletter? A good picture maybe with their cars or at a chapter [SDC] event?
          I only found out via Google search. Both were members of the Long Island Chapter. I believe the LI chapter pres is Tom Portasy.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawklover View Post

I only found out via Google search. Both were members of the Long Island Chapter. I believe the LI chapter pres is Tom Portasy.
            To help you in locating him, it is Portesy.
            Gary L.
            Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
            Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Originally posted by studegary View Post

To help you in locating him, it is Portesy.
              Gary were you a a member of the cloth in your other life? LOL

Comment

Working...
              X