X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Pfahler

https://www.snyderfuneralhome.com/ob...2JgCoD02i_8QE0
    Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
    Romans 15:13
    Deuteronomy 31:6
    Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Bob,
    Thanks for finding and providing Tom's obituary. It should be an absolute must to read of his life's accomplishments. My wife and I have known Tom and Nancy for a long time and still didn't realize what a fine life he had led.
    Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
    '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Comment

If this is the Tom Pfahler who had a black '63 black Avanti with a AACA gold plaque on the cars front, then yes I remember him from the national meet in South Bend in 1997. A terrific guy and so damn down the earth. RIP Tom.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawklover View Post
        ... Tom Pfahler who had a black '63 black Avanti with a AACA gold plaque on the cars front,
        The same.
        I believe he sold the Avanti to "Tiger" Tom Ehrhart.

"All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
        Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
        '33 Rockne 10,
        '51 Commander Starlight,
        '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée",
        '56 Sky Hawk

Comment

Sorry to hear this. We are losing more of the "good guys" every day.

Comment

Laura and I went to Tom's service yesterday , It was a beautiful service of a well lived life , Tom will be missed , Ed

Comment

R.I. P. Dear Friend. We were Truly Blessed to have had you in our lives.
              J & J Sinclair
              I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Mute View Post
                Sorry to hear this. We are losing more of the "good guys" every day.
                It is indeed sobering to face the reality that we all are moving toward our final reward.

Comment

Jim, thanks for the great eulogy that you gave at Tom's service. Not only was it a sober, awe inspiring but funny as well. The ending was perfect. Thank you again. Ed and Laura, thanks for coming and sorry Diana and I did not get to see you. We saw many Studebaker friends from the past and other frinds as well. I know my sister Nancy appreciated the fact that you all were there. It was an amazing service and time. Tom will be missed by many.
                  sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Thanks Don, it was one of the most difficult things I have ever done in my life. But I'd do just about anything for the true Friend that Tom was.
                    Jim
                    I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

Comment

Working...
                    X