Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 58PackardWagon
    replied
    Brad was an honest and knowledgeable guy. I thoroughly enjoyed our 58 Packard conversations. Rest in peace Brad.

Leave a comment:

• Jolly-John
    replied
    Bob, THANK YOU for mentioning Brad's participation in the Studebaker Bands at the various SDC national meets. I recall he directed the assembled group of musicians in their meet concerts for a number of years. He was very dedicated to keeping that meet tradition going. I kept looking at the photos of Brad here, and it didn't click for me until you mentioned the Studebaker Bands. John

Leave a comment:

• lark63
    replied
    Yes Bob, he did start the Studebaker band concerts up, and lead for many years before passing the baton, thanks for reminding me of that

Leave a comment:

• BobPalma
    replied
    Sorry indeed to hear of this; Brad was a good vendor and active in Studebaker Bands, as I recall.

RIP, Brad, and best wishes to your family. BP

Leave a comment:

• Deaf Mute
    replied
    If Brad did not have the part you were looking for, he would always dig out the parts manual and give you the number of what you needed so you could look elsewhere. He gave my Daughter several bits of paperwork from the Dealer that sold her truck new.

Leave a comment:

• lark63
    replied
    Yes Gary, he went thru that 58Packard collection, and when I bought my Packard Hawk, which he found and helped me haul home, we Displayed all the 58Packard body styles at a local meet. That doesn't happen very often!

Leave a comment:

• RadioRoy
    replied
    I always bought parts from him. He was a really nice guy.

Leave a comment:

• studegary
    replied
    That is so sad. I remember Brad from way back. I sold him NOS '58 Packard parts then. More recently, we have exchanged many e-mails, usually in reference to something on this SDC Forum.

Leave a comment:

• studeski
    replied
    Always enjoyed visiting with him in the swap area. God Bless

Leave a comment:

• JoeHall
    replied
    Soo sad to hear. Sincere condolences to his loved ones, and may he Rest In Peace

Leave a comment:

• unclemiltie
    replied
    He always had lots of 47-52 parts at the meets. After he sold his parts in 2015 to Studebakers West I had not seen him. I can still picture his parents helping him unload parts at a meet in years past. It is hard to see our Studebaker friends leaving us.

Leave a comment:

• lark63
    replied
    He had heart surgery 2 years ago and doing well, his ex wife found him collapsed 1 hour after speaking to him, from a heart attack, they could not revive.

Leave a comment:

• raoul5788
    replied
    My condolences on behalf of the Nutmeg Chapter here in CT.

Leave a comment:

• Studebaker Wheel
    replied
    Another image from 2012.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Studebaker Wheel
    replied
    Sudden or prolonged? Know any details? Stopped at his place in July, no one home.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X