Bill Gramlich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill Gramlich

Bill Gramlich of Ozone Park, NY Passed away last Friday. I have known Bill for about 18 years, thru the Long Island Chapter of the SDC and his participation at York and at Reedsville. Bill had a tremendous sense of humor, and would give you the shirt of his back, if it fit you. It is a major loss the New York area Studebaker Clubs. He will be missed.

Bill Glass

I am sorry to hear of Bill's passing. He used to be one of the regulars from LI that came up to our annual Hudson Valley Chapter Meets in the '70s and '80s. He was a real fun guy.

Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY
    1954 Commander Starliner (restomod)
    1959 DeLuxe pickup (restomod)
    Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Bill was the best! I remember 30 years ago Harry Barnes introduced me to Bill....attended many shows with Bill, his wife Alice, and daughter Alice-Marie...now a mother herself!

Kept my Avanti going when nobody else could...

Rest in peace big guy[^][^][^]

Comment

Bill Gramlich was a guy who you instantly liked when you met him. That's what my reaction was when I met Bill at my first meeting of the L.I. Studebaker Club. I really enjoyed seeing Bill at the meetings and our annual Reunion and Orphan Car Sunday each year. Bill worked very hard to make sure the event was successful.
        We'll all miss him greatly.
        Rog
        '59 Lark Regal Hardtop
        '59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
        Smithtown,NY
        Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

Working...
        X