Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Valpey, Celebration of life.

Details for the Celebration of Bob's Life:
    This is an open invitation to all of our friends for the Celebration of Bob's Life. I am planning it for Sunday, August 4th, from 11 am to 4 pm here at our home. If anyone would like to be here during lunch time, I am asking them to bring their own picnic lunch to enjoy by the lake. I have no way of knowing how many will be here so I can't plan on serving lunch but I am planning to have snacks, desserts, and beverages. This will be the last time Bob's collection will be together because five of the cars will be leaving by truck for the Gooding Auction in Pebble Beach, California, on August 16th and 17th. Of the cars leaving, two are Studebakers, 1929 President Roadster and 1931 Studebaker Special - Indianapolis race car #37

Address for GPS and parking:
    202 College Road, Center Harbor, NH 03226. All cars should enter at that address and the collector cars will be invited to park near our house as long as we have space. Modern cars will park in our field and we will have transportation to and from the house.

For more information or detailed directions, please feel free to contact us at palv09@gmail.com or cell/text 603-387-9599.

We hope to see you in Center Harbor,
    Alice, Wes, Ed and Ron Valpey

Attached Files
Working...
X