No announcement yet.

Passing of Al Jordan - Longtime SDC Member from Smiths Falls, Ontario Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passing of Al Jordan - Longtime SDC Member from Smiths Falls, Ontario Canada

I am very sad to report that Al Jordan, one of our longtime Ontario Chapter SDC Members has suddenly passed away. Our deepest condolences go out to Wilma and their family at this very sad time. Al was a very dedicated husband & father who also was an huge Studebaker enthusiast for many decades while being well known in the SDC world. He touched so many of us with his deep friendship and kind support for the many years he has been an Ontario Chapter member and he will be greatly missed by all.
    Celebration of life to be organized at a later date and will be posted when known.

Will Norton

President
    Ontario Chapter SDC
    wanorton1@gmail.com

I am very glad I had the opportunity to chat with Al not too long ago when he offered his Studebaker collection for sale. One of our valued long time members, Al will bee sorely missed.

Stu Chapman

Comment

A Celebration of Alan's life will take place on Saturday, March 30, 2019 from 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. at the Smiths Falls Civitan Hall 12468 Hwy 15, Smiths Falls. For those who wish, memorial donations may be made to Lanark Animal Welfare Society (L.A.W.S.)

Comment

Working...
      X