X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stude Shoo-wop!
    replied
    Originally posted by BobPalma View Post
    The Studebaker hobby would be in the same parts shape as when Chrysler Corporation destroyed so many AMC parts for whatever reason sometime in the late 80s or early 90s, IIRC.
    From what I've heard, Lee Iaccoca issued the infamous AMC Termination Order out of financial concerns. If shipping tons of NOS AMC parts out to Western landfills under armed guard and destroying the bucks and dies with dynamite is due to financial concerns, then I'm Ronald Reagan!

P.S. At the risk of sounding ingenuine, my condolences for the loss of Mr. Lambert. He seemed like an honorable man and a great asset to Studebaker-dom.
    Last edited by Stude Shoo-wop!; 05-19-2018, 09:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• GrumpyOne
    replied
    Originally posted by BobPalma View Post
    What Joe said in Post #6.

Without Dennis' enterprise, the Studebaker hobby would be in the same parts shape as when Chrysler Corporation destroyed so many AMC parts for whatever reason sometime in the late 80s or early 90s, IIRC.

RIP, Dennis. BP

Indeed!

Dennis always made himself available and solved any issues quickly. RIP Dennis... You will be missed by many!

Leave a comment:

• Skip Lackie
    replied
    Agree with Joe and Bob. More than any other single person, Dennis was responsible for the huge and unique supply of NOS part that Stude people are blessed with. Dennis was also a good friend to many of us.

Leave a comment:

• BobPalma
    replied
    What Joe said in Post #6.

Without Dennis' enterprise, the Studebaker hobby would be in the same parts shape as when Chrysler Corporation destroyed so many AMC parts for whatever reason sometime in the late 80s or early 90s, IIRC.

RIP, Dennis. BP

Leave a comment:

• JoeHall
    replied
    Rest In Peace Dennis, and thanks for saving all those Studebaker parts for us.

Leave a comment:

• LarkTruck
    replied
    R.I.P. Dennis. Our thoughts and prayers to Denise and Family.
    J & J Sinclair

Leave a comment:

• raoul5788
    replied
    RIP Dennis.

Leave a comment:

• 58 Hawk
    replied
    So sorry to hear of the passing of Dennis as he was a true friend and valuable resource to the Studebaker Club.
    He had helped me with many hard to find Stude parts and always a stop during national meets in "SB"

Rest in peace
    Joe Parsons

Leave a comment:

• 2R5
    replied
    Sorry to hear this , Dennis was always great to deal with ....RIP Dennis

Leave a comment:

• redbullet
    started a topic Dennis Lambert RIP

Dennis Lambert RIP

I was just told that Dennis Lambert passed away this morning. That is all I know at this time. I am sure that there will be more information coming.Rest in peace Dennis.
Working...
X