Halffastone passed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halffastone passed

Halffastone passed unexpectantly Decemebr 15, 2016 and will be sadly missed by wife of nearly 50 yrs, family and friends. Rest in Peace Roger until we met again.

Roger listed occupation as "Keeping wife happy." Thoughts are with you.
    "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

Comment

RIP, Roger. BP
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
      "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Thank you for your thoughts and he did keep me happy taking good care of me during my battle with 2 cancers. He was the best husband a girl could have had and I miss him every moment of the day.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you Bob...

Comment

Please, I will need more information and picture[s] for the SDC Remembrance Project. Is there any online Obit or Funeral home link? You can send information directly to me at: crisitel[at]oit[dot]rutgers[dot]edu...
          T442163
          Crisitel@oit.Rutgers.edu

Comment

Working...
          X